April 6, 2008

Freshity Fresh Vintagio


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Isn't this the greatest leather jacket you have EVER seen? My flatmates don't seem to think so but I do. Unfortunately, we do things by democracy around here, and I did not want to get turfed out onto the street for a piece of clothing. Well, maybe I would.

I went to a super garage sale today, held by Auckland's First Scene Costume and Prop Hire. It was amazing! I have photos to show you, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow I'm afraid. In the meantime, have a look at the fresh auctions posted on Auntie Peach Vintage! BONZA!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: