March 27, 2008

Photobucket

Hello Peachies!

We had a busy week last week, getting everything together for Auntie Peach Live, so I didn't have the opportunity (or the stock) to put listings up, my bad! The garage sale went well, with lots of pretty vintagey, contemporary ladies poring over myself, Bex and Jane's items. Sexy Bex did the best, thanks to her plethora of Mala Brajkovic and Karen Walker wares, but Auntie Peach went down a treat, despite her half-hangover that had her heart racing at an early morning drink stop! Silly Peach, your body processes a drink an hour, not a drink a night! Colour me worry wart I say.

We will be doing Auntie Peach live again, and hope to make it more of a market-style garage sale. So do we have any crafty people out there that would like to take part? Drop me a line, I'd love to hear from you.

I have lots of new fall and winter stock in at the moment however, and I can't wait to show it to you all. New jerseys! New David Bain jerseys even! I am most excited. I went out last weekend and found all manner of colourful joy, everything from bright and obnoxious jerseys to pretty rockabilly dresses. The forecast says it's going to rain on Sunday, but we're going to push to get some pieces photo'd this weekend, hopefully featuring the hot 'n sexy Bronwyn, aka Voodoo Child, aka the Pirate City Roller Derby Team's 2007 Rookie of the Year. I heart her, she is grand. Not one but FOUR Auntie Peach models, and counting. And lest we forget photographer extraordinaire Aimee, who I WILL get in front of the camera one day and taunt her with my large and obnoxious black lens. Oh yes.

Now I'm done with blabbering, I can remind you all that I'm clearing way for the new season with a $1 Reserve sale! Check out the listings on trade me or check below for some el cheapo bargains! (And yes, the super sexy Bret McKenzie cheetah is also for sale, bonza!)

Have a swell week pretties!

Love Auntie Peach


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

lily, rosemary and the jack of hearts said...

Hey Auntie Peach! We would love to join an Auntie Peach Live :)