December 10, 2008

OH HAI

Hi people!

Long time no see, right? It's been a while, due mostly to a crazy year with roller roller roller derby, which has delightfully swallowed and changed my life for the better; I adore it. The bravado, the skill, the strength and the rush of the game have made such a difference to my life, and now I know I'm going to be playing it until they go, "Come on Nana, you're embarrassing yourself".

All this busyness has meant a total lack of Auntie Peaching it this year, but now the derby season has come to an end, I'm back! And to celebrate, I've found a selection of positively delectable swimsuits, a couple of cheeky shirts and even a glomesh bag!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sorry to whoever brought this to Swap Away, I picked this up but was totally dreaming about getting my bewbs into this!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




In the next few weeks I'm going to have loads more stuff for sale, as well as a selection of some of my favourite thrift finds this year, so stay tuned!

<3 Auntie Peach

2 comments:

friend or doe said...

Loving that black pair Hannah! & glad Auntie is back!! Woot.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Chanced upon your interesting blog, I'm writing from CozyCot.com, Singapore's best loved online beauty, fashion, lifestyle, shopping portal and forum. CozyCot.com is looking for bloggers and blogging partners to act as Ambassadors and we would like to invite you to be one! If you like to get rewarded, drive traffic to your blog, write in to us today at blog@cozycot.com.